Sunday, October 11, 2015

Vintage Madame Alexander Dress Find

Howzit Doll Friends?

Take a look at what I found at the Flea Market!? I have mentioned before that there is a vendor there that sells random toys. She has a big box of doll clothes that she sells for 50cents each and I dig through it every single time we go there. 


This gorgeous Madame Alexander dress! For 50cents! It is so pretty and so well made!


It does have one flaw, a little tear in the stitching on the bodice that I'll fix as soon as we get moved and I can get my hands on my sewing stuff! Being totally bereft of all my sewing stuff has me fit to be tied, I will tell you. I digress...



I think my Famosa Nancy doll looks absolutely stunning in the dress. It makes her eyes just pop!!


She is wearing some Journey Girls shoes that came with Kate Elise (Kelsey) because the Journey Girls shoes fit Famosa Nancy doll feet pretty well. They are a tiny bit too big but they look cute on. 

Well, that's it for now Doll Friends!
Till next time!
XXOO




No comments:

Post a Comment