Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Fantastic Furniture Find!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

When I was out and about Monday I ran by my towns small Thrift Shoppe... Afterall, you never know what you might find!?


I found this bench for $3.50 and chair for $2.00!!! Now, mind you, I don't need one more stick of Doll Furniture really but... There was no way I couldn't buy them!! The are fantastic in their details and will look amazing with the fabulous furniture from Frann too! So exciting! 


Lilly Doll was happy to model them for me because she agreed they were a great find! She reported they were both very comfortable as well as being pretty. 


I love the 'distressed' look of them! It makes them look like antiques! 


So look for them in upcoming photos from the Doll House! I am sure you'll see them often. Have you had any fun finds at the Thrift Store lately? 

Better run!
Till next time!
XXOO
Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment