Friday, February 17, 2017

Lissi Doll After Her Shampoo!

Happy Friday Doll Friends!!

Had to come show you how lovely my vintage Lissi doll after her shampoo!! Her hair is gorgeous!!


It's plugged hair and it's very nice and thick and has a beautiful layered cut on the bottom with cute bangs. 


I think she is perfect now! I know I say this about all my custom dolls but I love her! It is so much fun customizing dolls... More than a little addictive. I love finding a doll who's sat around collecting dust for decades and giving her a whole new life. How fun.

Better run!
Have a great weekend!
XXOO
Heather





3 comments:

  1. She seems to be reborn with a new doll life thanks to you. Happy to see your doll project after a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what a little tlc can do to a thrift store doll. She looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete