Monday, February 13, 2017

Setting Up The Fashion Show!!

Hi Doll Friends!
Just a sneak peek! The dolls spent much of the weekend getting ready for the Fashion Show that was Oriana's great idea! They have the stage set up and are working on getting the seating set up....


A few of the girls were doing a practice on the stage...


You're also getting a sneak peek at a few of the most recent fashions I got in the mail from my wonderful friend Frann! She sent them just in time for the Fashion Show of Goofy's beautiful clothes. I'll be doing a posting about that soon too! Thanks so much again Frann!


I think it's going to be a great show!!


Gotta run!
Till next time!
XXOO
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea to have a fashion show! I guess you have tons of doll outfits. Show your blog visiters the doll closet.

    ReplyDelete