Sunday, February 26, 2017

Guest Doll Post! A Ball Joint Doll!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends,

My sweet daughter used to love the American Girl type dolls... Alas... Girls grow up and their tastes change (and then change back when they are in their 40s if it's me you're talking about... LOL!) Her more recent doll focus, after loving the Monster High and that sort of doll for a while, are Ball Jointed Dolls. She bought her very first one with her very own Christmas money in December. She asked me if I'd like to have her make a guest appearance on the Blog and I said "Of course!". I need to get a few more photos of her but this is the first. From what I understand, she's a bit shy and hasn't told my daughter her name yet but when she does, I'll be sure to let you know!!


Isn't she cute?! She's about 10 inches tall and her eyes can both close and look side to side. This isn't the outfit she arrived in, it's one my daughter came up with from her fashion doll clothes collection. I think it's pretty cute. 

Ok... Really out of time now and will have to skip washing my hair for church! LOL!
Till next time!
XXOO
Heather


1 comment:

  1. She is so cute and her eyes are beautiful. Say thanks to Lils for sharing her doll.

    ReplyDelete