Thursday, January 2, 2014

Throw Back Thursday; Meet Kimberly!

Greetings and Salutations! It's Thursday and so I thought I'd do a Throw Back Thursday and introduce you to my doll from when is was a girl! Meet Kimberly!



She was made by Tomy in the early 1980s and originally came in roller skates and shorts and top. I think I have the clothes buried in my dear daughters "non 18inch doll" stash of doll clothes. If I find them, I'll come back and show you a photo.
She has rooted hair, a fully plastic body that is posable and is just a touch shorter than American Girl Dolls and other 18inch dolls and so can make a great little sister. Then again, not all real girls are same height and so she could be just a shorter friend too.

She fits right in!
Friends come in all shapes and sizes afterall. 

Have a fantastic day! Stop by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment