Thursday, July 5, 2018

Slumber Party To Welcome Jazz, Harper and Meeka To the Doll House!


Hi Doll Friends!

One of my favorite aspects of my little Doll Hobby has become taking doll photos and making little 'story' videos with them for YouTube. I mainly do it because I get a kick out of it. When I was little bitty there was no such technology and we'd get bored enough to make dots in sequence in books to create 'animation'... Like this but much less fancy. So to be able to make actual little 'movies' of my dolls... Well, it turns me into a little kid again sort of. Just fun! Right? So... My most recent video is of the dolls throwing a Slumber Party to welcome Jazz, Harper and Meeka to the Doll House. Here are some photos from it but obviously there are more in the video. To post them all here would be a bit much probably. 

Well, I better get back to being a grown up for the day. Ho-Hum. I hope this finds you having had a lovely Independence Day!
XXOO
Heather



















No comments:

Post a Comment