Sunday, October 31, 2021

JoJo's Back! My Life As Doll For Christmas 2021!


Happy Halloween Doll Friends!!

I went to Walmart the other day and of course had to go back to the toy department to see if I saw anything new in the My Life As Doll line... And who did I see? 
JoJo Siwa is back! Good on Walmart for bringing her back. So many little girls adore her. 
I don't think I've mentioned it here but... My daughter was actually in a dance class with JoJo many many moons ago. JoJo's mother Jessalyn Siwa was the teacher. I'll have to see if I can't dig out a photo I have of them together sometime. I recall thinking JoJo was amazing and she literally was in every class at the school and had like five numbers in the recital. That was the year before she went on the show that made her famous. In any case, small world. 


I think the meet outfit the put on her is very cute and very JoJo. 



They also came out with a unicorn this year. How fun. 


They have a new design for their stylist chair too. I like it. 


They also have a stylist hair salon set. How cool! 


A newly designed Wardrobe. (I think?) 


And bedroom set that I think is a bit different than those in the past.


The vanity play set is unicorn themed. 


I think I've seen this school playset before but it caught my eye and so I grabbed a photo. 


As per usual the shoe section was pretty much wiped out. Not surprising since they are only $2.97 a pair. Such a great little gift. 


I love that the shopping cart has a coffee along with it. Cos I know I need coffee in order to shop at Walmart! Haha!


As for Thrifts, I haven't been going as often but one day I went last week I saw this ballet studio 'barre' from American Girl Doll. There was once upon a time there would've been no way I wouldn't have brought this home but... One can only have so many doll items and I think I've mentioned I need to trim my collection, not add to it so I left it there for some other doll loving person to find. 


That's it for now Doll Friends!!

I hope you have a fun and safe Halloween!!

XXOO
Heather 

 

1 comment:

  1. I just bought the My Life As Hairstyling caddy, and it's absolutely adorable. Also, I think we're in one of the doll groups together on FB, but I can't remember which one it is. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete