Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Getting Back To Sewing Machine For The Dollies! Gearing Up To Sell Doll Fashions!

 


Hi Doll Friends!

It's finally happened! I've found some time to work on sewing for the dollies again! Years ago, I had hoped to open a doll store, but I ended up moving across the country instead. After I moved, I just didn't have the time to devote to it. The time to even take doll photos as much as I'd like, much less pull out the sewing machine and sew again. As fortune would have it, a great deal of time has been opened in my schedule. So I am taking the plunge! I'm going to sew my heart out... When I was a girl, I dreamed of being a fashion designer. Then I found out that lots of math was involved. Not my strong suit! However, when it comes to designing and making doll clothes, I can take that passion to make my own clothing ideas come to life! How exciting! I'll keep you posted as to when I launch the store... It might just be a 'soft launch' where I slowly post items on eBay... I've been selling some of my doll items there, trying to clear out the inventory I'd planned to sell in my doll store. Ultimately though, I'd like to sell mostly doll clothes that I make and/or doll-sized items I find at thrift stores. 

So exciting!
XXOO
Heather 


PS This is a sneak peek at some of the doll clothes I've been working on. This is my reversible tunic mini-dress or top. You get two looks with one item. The velcro at the shoulders allows you to reverse it to a totally different design. It's in line with my hope to make doll clothes that stretch your doll clothes budget! Stay tuned! 























No comments:

Post a Comment