Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Goodwill Wood Doll Chairs Score!!

Hi Doll Friends!

I have a weakness for doll furniture but especially for doll chairs... I likely have way too many. However, did I let that stop me from buying these adorable chairs when I saw them at Goodwill yesterday afternoon?

Of course not!! They were just way too cute!! Most of my wood chairs and benches seem to have a 'heart' motif too and so they'll be perfect in that way. Not to mention they are so sturdy! I swear I could probably stand on one and it wouldn't break. So... For only $3.99 each I just couldn't help myself!


See how well they fit under the table?! Perfect! The chairs that came with the table don't even fit under it so well. (You can't push both of them in at the same time).


While the wood is a slightly different color, the 'seat' of the chairs is exactly the same and again, they both have the heart motif and so kind of match. If I were ambitious I could probably stain them all the same color but.... Lets get real! I am a doll collector not a wood worker! Hahaha. 


I look forward to many a doll dinner where I have enough chairs for everyone... Now I just need a bigger table!! Right? 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather

PS I wasn't totally naughty! I left this cool chest of drawers and air hockey table at the Goodwill!

2 comments:

  1. You do indeed have a fantastic Good Will store. We don't have them here in Canada. Our thrift stores are few and far between. Which is just as well. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! We also do not have such a good Good Will store in Korea.

    ReplyDelete