Sunday, January 21, 2018

Walmart In Store Report; A Different Store With New My Life As Doll Items!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

Yesterday I went in to town and was able to go to a totally different Walmart than I the one I went to the other day... It's both amazing and annoying how much different the selection is on My Life As Doll items from store to store...? I don't really see any ryhme or reason to it but I imagine there is one? In any case, it almost makes going to each different Walmart like a treasure hunt this time of year! It's the time they start to release their new items for the year and clear out last years items. They generally don't get the new items online until later than they get them on the shelves and so often the only way you'll even see a new items is to find it in the actual store! Madness! Or maybe not but... You know what I mean. 


As you can see they had their 'clearance balloons' lining the aisle of the toy department. Talk about a way to pull you in, right?


As you can see, they've recently reset the shelves and there are several 'holes' where items haven't arrived to stock them yet.


There is a lot of stuff that is the same as last year but just released in different colors. I am finding that is a common thing in both My Life As Dolls and Our Generation Dolls lines. 


This time I thought to take a closer photo of the water-fountain. It really is pretty cute. 


Notice the blonde boy is still full price at this store. Weird, right?





This was an accessory set I didn't see in the other store... A horse jumping set. Cute! I might just have to get this one because I have lots of horses at the Doll House!



I don't recall seeing this boy doll in the small dolls last year? Maybe I just missed him? 

They even had a clothes set for him How cute!



They had lots of new 'exotic' pets too... Like a unicorn and a dolphin and...


An adorable sloth!! He can 'hold on' to things... So cute!


I took better photos of the beach set I saw the other day... It's pretty cute but I honestly have all of the components that come with it from other sets for the most part so I don't know if I'll get it or not. Let's get real... I probably will at some point. Haha!



Here is a list of what comes in it...



These earphones with cat ears and crowns were new! I am kicking myself for not buying one...? I will be getting the cat one if I can find it again...


Was the bike this color last year? I can't recall?



They had a lot of new fashions out and so many cute ones!! I've gotten a ton of doll clothes in the last few months so I wasn't really even tempted to buy them. But they were all so cute I thought I'd take a photo of them for you so you can see them!





















I also remembered to take a photo of the dolls on the side of one of the new styled dolls so you can see what this years line up will be.




And I checked out the clearanced items too... Was very proud of myself for not buying anything!



Because I was super tempted by this cute doll in the footy PJs!


The dog grooming van was half off! But I don't need another huge doll item...


I guess I wasn't the only one who didn't really think the little hippy set was all that cute or had much 'play value'...?


This is cute though! It made me remember I have this set and it's still in package tucked into a closet... I'll have to get it out and show it to you soon!


Then there were cars for the small dolls... Who knew! Again, not something I need but cute and a great price!

Have to run if I am going to get to church on time! Happy Sunday!

XXOO
Heather


PS a lot of you have left lovely comments and I am planning on answering them all later today after church... Life has just got me hopping busy lately!
XO
H























6 comments:

  1. Proud of you not buying any items. Haha. Thank you so much for showing doll items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It can be hard to walk away from some of that cute stuff! Thanks for 'going shopping with me'!! <3

      Delete
  2. Really enjoy your little 'field trips' and remarks! Our store was very empty and I'm sorry I never saw the hippy stuff. Play value for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D.H.! It's always so nice to hear from people that read and enjoy! I didn't mean to desparage the hippy set... I already own a lava lamp from OurGen or I would've been all over it... I guess it's just the 'door beads' that seemed a bit superfluous to me because none of my doll bedrooms have a door. LOL Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll still have some the next time I stop in and I can pick one up for a future drawing! :)

      Delete
  3. Heather, we are sooooo deprived (it's just as well) here in Canada that to see all these lovely things is a real treat for my eyeballs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loretta for 'going shopping' with me! It's so much fun to find new items and photo them to show ya'll! Helps me not want to buy every single thing I see!! haha!

      Delete