Monday, May 7, 2018

New Video's on YouTube!!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend!! I had a pretty great one myself although it was busy busy busy! I did take a bit of time on Saturday to take a few doll photos because the sun was out! Spring has finally arrived... Although, where I live, it lasts about 24 hours and then it's Summer. Hahaha.

With the photos I took on Saturday, I made a little video to post on YouTube... It's become one of my favorite aspects of my little hobby here, taking progressive photos telling a little 'story' to make a video on YouTube. Here is a link to the one from Saturday:

Dolls Day Out!

And here is a little sample of the photos in case YouTube isn't your cup of java.


















Then I also made a video of the photos I've taken recently...

Recent Random Doll Photos From The Doll World!


Better run!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment