Saturday, November 24, 2018

New Playtime By Eimmie 18inch Doll Review!!


Greetings & Salutations Doll Friends,

Aaaaaaand.... I had to have her. I posted a bit ago about a new doll I'd discovered on Amazon by Eimmie Playtime Dolls. I decided to use some of my birthday cash to buy her. I couldn't help myself! I had to check her out! 

When I first saw her online I thought she was nearly identical to the Play Wonder doll, of which I have a few; EmmaJaxcine, and Layla



Here is what her shipping box looked like. 


And when you open the top of the box you see the handle of her nifty carrying case... It's nearly exactly like the Our Generation Doll carrying cases which cost $20 or more. So such a great thing to get as an extra! I think the design on it is really cute too. 


Here is what she looked like through the bag....


First glance! I love her freckles!


She also comes with a set of PJ's! So that's another $10 value... So... Essentially you're getting the doll for $20 or so if you look at it like that. I love her oh so cute sandles too! Aren't they cute?!


They also included a coupon card for a free hairbrush! I haven't signed up yet but I'll let you know what that's all about when I find out. 


After receiving her though, I changed my mind and think she is much more similar to the Paradise Kids dolls in both her sculpt and body type. I would compare her to the doll in that post but she's since gone on to live in Korea with my sister friend Frann. Teehee. Here are some body shots so you can see what I mean. 



Here is her tag.


Here is the stamp at the nape of her neck. It says "Playtime By Eimmie". In case you don't recall, I've bought another item by this doll line... A while ago I bought this adorable bedroom & kitchen interchangeable playscape and it is by the same doll line. Nifty!


Since it was such a nice day I decided I had to take her out for some photos at one of my favorite parks...


I brought along Angel (Emma as was) & Pamela for company. 



I got some pretty great shots if I do say so myself... I love taking doll photos!











Then of course I had to take some photos of her in the playscape by the same company... Right?


So here she is getting ready for bed! 










I really think Eimmie Doll company is going to do well... They have lovely items at pretty good prices! If you're looking for a doll to add to your collection, she would probably make a great one! 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 







2 comments:

  1. Wow ! I love Eimmie's sculpt ! Thanks for another great review Heather !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Chinchilla, I do so love to share doll information with people who are enthusiastic about it like I am. Heeheehee. I think she's great too!

    ReplyDelete