Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Rolling Rock Doll Clothes Review! Such A Beautiful Dress!!


Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!!

Just look at this stunning dress from Rolling Rock Dolls!! I've been meaning to get this posted for over a week because I am so delighted by the dress and wanted to come and tell you about it while you still have time to order (and she still has stock!) before Christmas! 


This dress is just gorgeous and so well made!! When the owner of the shoppe contacted me to ask if I'd be willing to show you one of her dresses of course I said yes! Life got busy and I didn't get a chance to actually check out her Etsy Shoppe until the dress arrived and I'd been so impressed by the quality and craftmanship that went into making it. Then, I took time to visit Rolling Rock Dolls Etsy Shoppe and was utterly blown away to realize that she was only charging $15.50 for this amazing dress! When I got it I just assumed it would be, at least, over $25.00 because it really is top-notch and well made!


I decided Nanea would be the perfect model for it! Isn't she gorgeous!?



I am sure you'll see this dress in upcoming prom or Spring Dance photos because it is so pretty and perfect for that! I bet the dolls will all be fighting over it! Teehee... Just kidding! The dolls in the Doll House never fight! 


The dress has a velcro closure in back that makes it super easy to dress your pretty doll in!




The lace is so delicate and the pink silky fabric is just so pretty! Nanea felt like a princess!


I thought I had taken a photo of the inside stiching of this gorgeous dress because the detail work is just impeccably done. I think I've mentioned before that my Granny was an amazing seamstress who learned to be quick from working for years in a piecemeal factory. You know, back when more clothes were actually made in the United States of America? She eventually went on to become a professional administrator but those years of sewing never went to waste. She made countless clothes for me and when I was little, my dolls, over the years. She was also very picky about finishing work. Threads need to be trimmed, things that might fray need to be finished off with edging, that sort of thing. Well, this dress would've earned praise from her. It's perfectly made. I'll try and get a photo later of the inside of the dress but along the waist line she even did some hand finishing work. 
Top notch!!


So, if you're looking for high quality, hand made doll clothes for your American Girl or even Cabbage Patch Kid or Wellie Wisher (and a few others!) dolls, Rolling Rock Dolls would be a great place to get them! I placed a small order myself since visiting the shoppe and so I'll be back to show you those outfits soon!!


I better run! Where does the time go?
XXOO
Heather 






No comments:

Post a Comment