Friday, July 30, 2021

What Dolls Things I've Seen Lately At The Thrift Stores...


Hello Doll Friends!

Happy Friday!
Just a quick note here to say hi and show you what I've seen at the Thrift this week... 
I actually didn't pick up anything cos I've been trying to be good and am kind of out of space. 



The one doll that really tempted me was this beauty right here. She's a Kingstate Doll. Looking at the photos right now I'm kind of regretting not buying her because she's just beautiful! I think her face sculpt is different than any I've seen before. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll still be there when I go back on Monday... We will see. 


She was marked $6.99 and that's a bit high for a thrift store... I'm sure because she had on the dress. They generally charge more when they are dressed. 


I also saw this washer and dryer set... 


I thought they were a bit pricey at $2.99 each since they were kind of beat up...
But I suppose if you cleaned them up they'd be fine. 


I almost bought this locker... I think they are so cute but... once again, I'm kind of out space. 

As you can see on the shelf below (I thought I'd taken a photo of it too but apparently not) there was also a little seat you can put on your bike so your doll can ride along. How fun. I'd have loved that when I was a girl... I don't have a bike anymore or maybe I'd have gone wild and bought it for myself! Can you imagine the looks I'd get if I drove a bike around with a doll in a seat like this one. It'd be fun to do just to see reactions I bet. 
Hahaha.


Here were the dolls other than the Kingstate Doll... So many of them were really a mess, poor dears. 


This little lady was very pretty. It looks like someone put 'lipstick' on her... 


Another victim of a beauty treatment gone wrong... 
Poor dear.


She was one of the all plastic bodied My Life As Doll's. 


This poor Journey Girl had been drawn on with a little perma-bra and black lipstick. 



Same with this little gal... More 'make-up' gone wrong. Poor sweet dolls. 

I better run!
I hope you have a great weekend Doll Friends!
How is July nearly over already? Time flies.

XXOO
Heather 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment