Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Our Generation Amina Comes Home To The Doll House... Last Fall... Forgotten Draft!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

So... I was glancing through my posts and as I was scrolling through, low and behold what did I find but a draft that I'd started last October that had never been posted or finished. 




So here is a quick hello to tell you about Amina, an Our Generation doll I got last fall... 
I don't really recall the specifics of how much I paid for her at this point but she is one of that newer face sculpt that Our Generation released a couple of years ago and... Well... I can tell why I bought her. She's absolutely gorgeous!! 




Here she is in her box after she arrived in the mail. 




She comes in this beautiful ball gown with a crown and pretty silver shoes. 



I took photos of her in that outfit...




Then changed her into more casual clothes. 


I'm not sure if you can see them in the photo but she has the loveliest highlights in her hair... 



She is so so pretty. Her necklace is a bracelet I got at a thrift store sometime...


She was a joy to photograph... I realize that I never posted another blog post with her in it either... I tell you, when you have too many 'balls in the air' you're trying to juggle, some just get dropped. 
The good news? You can pick them back up again!

I hope this finds you keeping all your proverbial balls in the air! 
XXOO
Heather 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment