Friday, September 24, 2021

Hi Doll Friends! What I've Seen At The Walmart and Thrift Lately....

 


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

Long time no post!!
Just a quick Hi here to show you a few things I've seen at Walmart and the Thrift store...
I didn't buy any of it but it's always fun to look at what's out there.


Loved this cute Gymnast. 


The Farmer is cute too. 


I've been tempted to buy this set last year... Looks like they brought it back again. I love dolls and Hello Kitty so... Tempting!


This was adorable too! It's got a mixer! 


I think this is a repeat too but... I love this set. 


This one is new this year I think? The vacuume is adorable. 


Wow. What a mess... But nice to see it so full!


These two cuties were at the thrift... Loved seeing the old Battat and her outfit was adorable. 


This little fella rode in my cart for a bit... As much for his BOOTS as himself... But ultimately I put him back. 



I hadn't ever seen this before... It's a table and chair set from Our Generation. Very cute!


See, there is the marking ^^ on the bottom of one of the chairs. 


Another cute set of chairs. 


I think they were custom painted. 


Pretty horse....


Cute Our Generation desks... The pink one was missing it's desk top. 


Our Generations Dog House. Very cute. 


My Life As Doll kitchen... Or part of it. 


Not a bad price either. 


This bathtub was very cute!



Last but not least is this salon chair and vanity. 

So always look for dolly stuff at your local thrift. You never know what you might run across.

Have a great weekend Doll Friends!!
XXOO
Heather 















No comments:

Post a Comment