Thursday, September 2, 2021

What's New in My Life As Doll At Walmart? 2021 Fall Items Are Out!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

So... I went to the Walmart for the house sundries... And, as is my habit, ran by the 'My Life As Doll' section to see if there was anything new to behold...
And... Wait for it...
Low and behold...

They have started to release the 2021 Fall offerings! 
Exciting!


Isn't she just adorable!? She has that cute new sculpt!


"I will not buy this doll, I will not buy this doll..."


A couple others that caught my eye...






and yet again this cute new sculpt in a Hello Kitty Doll!!





The clothes were very stocked...


This is perfect for the pet loving Doll!


Your doll can carry their pet and all their pets things! 




I love the fox purse!


This bike has a place for dollies pet!


I can't recall for sure but I think the kitchen is mostly the same... Still cute! 


Now... I haven't been tempted by doll stuff lately but... 
Oh Doll Friends... this set...


My mother loved chickens... and this one makes noise!


There is even CHICKS and eggs.


I might have to get this one...



There is also a new 'smaller' play set in case you needed a more modest gift for your farm loving dolly!

Better run!

XXOO
Heather 

 

1 comment:

  1. I saw the farm set, aquarium, and pet sets at my Walmart and I am in Canada....wow, we are getting better! I was having a look for Halloween by My Life but nothing there yet. We do not get the Hello Kitty things unfortunately. I suspect it is possibly a licensing issue...I also did not see that doll with the purplish streaks...she is really cute....

    ReplyDelete