Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Doll Room Progress Report and Photos

 


Hi Doll Friends,

It's been a while since I came and posted about my doll room... Likely because I haven't had a lot of time to put it together much less take photos. However, this past weekend I had an open morning and decided to get in there and do some organizing and took some photos. The panoramic photo above is of the whole space essentially... Then there are detail photos below. 


I've been trying to group all the doll 'brands' together. I have more of some brands than others obviously... I think Our Generation is likely the brand I have the most of. 












I used the little hooks that came with the metal storage bin shelving units to hang the dolls dolls on. I think it'll work like a charm. 


As you can see, I have quite a few dolls awaiting a make-over... Never enough time! Haha. So, I got some progress made but still have quite a ways to go before I have it put together as well as I'd like. I still have some stuff in storage I need to bring home but I wanted to organize as I went.

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment