Tuesday, March 28, 2023

I'm A Wow 14inch Dolls By I'm A Girly Dolls Found On eBay!

 



Hi Doll Friends!

So I have certain searches saved in eBay... One of them is for I'm A Girly dolls. Well, low and behold I was on eBay shopping doing research and what should come up but this doll by that company called I'm A Wow Doll. What?! One of them was very affordable and before I knew it, she was on the way home to the Doll House. Honestly, I didn't realize until she arrived that she was a 14 inch doll, I initially thought she was one of the 18 inch dolls but with different hair. I was actually delighted to find that she was a 14 inch doll because I felt a bit crazy for ordering yet another of the 18 inch variety. Hahaha. I'm so happy to have her because she is gorgeous!! I'd say her quality is on par with Wellie Wishers and Glitter Girls and she will be able to wear their clothes and shoes as well. 


I haven't had a chance to test this but apparently when she is put out in sunlight her hair changes color. I hope to get her out in the sun soon to test that out. I'll post photos when I do. 







Here she is with a Melissa and Doug and a Wellie Wisher doll for a comparison. Aren't they all so pretty. She fits right in!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 






No comments:

Post a Comment