Tuesday, August 15, 2023

More Temu 'Tapestries' Photos! So Much Fun!

 


Hi Doll Friends!

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been having so much fun with Temu and their photography backgrounds and 'tapestries'. I took a bit of time and a few of my lovely dolls and took photos with the two last ones I got in the last shipment. I love love love how they came out. I used to go 'out' and find great places to take doll photos but it's super time consuming and often hot and 'dangerous' to the dolls I'm taking (they can get dirty or damaged etc.). I miss doing that but really don't have the time honestly. So being able to go into my nice air conditioned Doll Room and take doll photos that I feel are quality and fun to look at? So. Much. Fun! The prices are really great and I honestly love the 'tapestries' over the backgrounds because they seem more quality. I won't lie, I've got more on the way. Who needs to travel? Haha! The first set of photos here have Grace and Maddie in a very neat venue that looks like it could be in Europe somewhere. As you can see, I got them all for a really great deal, most of them under $5.00 each! Score!




Below the Grace and Maddie photos I have Saige and Lillian Doll posing 'in' yet another neat village. I love how they came out too. You'll have to let me know if you end up buying an Temu backgrounds or tapestries for doll photos! I'd love to see the photos you take with them! 

Gotta run!
XXOO
Heather
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment