Friday, August 2, 2024

Glitter Girls Chrissy and Baking Vlog Set From Amazon

 


Hi Doll Friends,

I've been looking at the Glitter Girl Baking Set Vlog Set with Chrissy for a while now. Recently it went on sale and I decided it was time to check it out. 

It is such a great set! The dolls generally cost between $15 and $25 and this set, even at the full price, means you are basically paying the regular price for a doll and getting the whole rest of the set for $15 or so. So worth it! The accessories are so much fun and so plentiful! I highly recommend getting it if you're looking for a 14inch doll sized kitchen. It's got everything a kitchen has and accessories too. 

Here is how it comes, see below. 



I got it for only $27 with Amazon Prime. 




Look at all you get and you get a doll too!!


Such a cute set, I took some photos with it and some of my 14inch and smaller dolls. 



Isn't it cute!?

So get this set if you're thinking about it!
Maybe even if you're not. Haha.

Have a great weekend!
XXOO 
Heather 



















No comments:

Post a Comment