Monday, July 29, 2024

Vintage Our Generation Battat Doll Gets Wig Makeover



Hi Doll Friends,

Some time ago (I really don't recall when?) I found an Our Generation Doll at a thrift store with a face sculpt I hadn't seen before. I've been looking at and for dolls for over a decade, so I thought I'd seen all the 'older' Our Generation sculpts. So when I found this little lady, I had to pick her up. Then she sat for... Quite a long while. Recently, it I decided it was time I do something with her. Her hair was a disaster, very dirty and thin. So I knew I'd need to give her a new wig. This one at the top is the one I've decided is the best of the ones I tried on. It's actually the wig I removed from Jazz when I made her over. I really love it on her. Below you can see how she looked when I got her. Not very good photos, I thought I'd taken better 'before' photos before I sat down to cut off her hair but I couldn't find them. Then the rest of the photos are of other wig options I tried out. Several of them looked pretty good too. Have any of you seen this sculpt before? I'd love to get more information about her because I can't find anything!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 


































No comments:

Post a Comment