Wednesday, July 17, 2024

American Girl Corinne Joins The Doll House


Hi Doll Friends,

So, I've been writing this blog for a little over ten years now. It's been so much fun and I have met one of my very best friends because of it (Hi Frann!), along with many other online friends. Twice before I've gotten a 'payout' from 'AdSense' after 'monetizing' it several years ago. They pay out when your AdSense proceeds accumulate to $100 total. So... Recently I've gotten my third payout! To celebrate I decided I would buy a commemorative doll. Of course! Hahaha. As luck would have it, one of the dolls that have been on my radar for a while now, Corinne, went on sale at exactly the right time! She is the American Girl Doll of the Year 2022. That is one of the reasons I bought her. I got married to Aaron in 2022 so obviously it's a year that's dear to me. Not to mention that she is gorgeous! So, here she is, photos I took the day she arrived. Isn't she lovely!

Better run, only had a small break to write this. 

XXOO
Heather 

UPDATE July 24, 2024:

I thought Corinne had the Nanea face sculpt but just learned I was wrong. According to Wiki for AG she is a brand new sculpt. Specifically: 

"The face appears to be based somewhat on the Nanea Mold. However, the eyes are more narrow, with the jawline more similar to the Marie-Grace Mold and slightly thinner in the cheeks. The mouth is a touch wider."

Fascinating! Now I'm even more happy I bought her!
XO
H





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment