Monday, July 22, 2024

MSYO Sophie and Lina; 14inch Dolls From Amazon Are So Cute!


Hi Doll Friends,

Amazon has done it again. I just need to stop going there.
Ok, stop laughing. LOL
They just know me and what I like way too well. 
Recently, I was on there shopping researching and what did I see in my suggestions? 
I clicked on them because they were so cute and not too expensive.
It wasn't a minute before I had a couple in my cart and then on the way home to the Doll House. 
They are just as cute in real life! 
I got Sophie and Lina. They are good quality, with a good weight to them and very comparable to Glitter Girls. I must photograph them alongside some Glitter Girls and/or Wellie Wishers. I thought I had but when I was just uploading the images to this blog draft I realized I didn't have any. See the photos below for an 'opening' sequence when I got them. I discovered that they had pierced ears but didn't come with earrings. As luck would have it, I had some Glitter Girls earrings on hand and they worked after I trimmed a bit of length from the posts of the earrings. (They fall out pretty easily, I might just have to see about deepening the piercing?) I love them! The only 'issue' I had was that Sophie's dress was way too big on her? It looks like she arrived wearing her older sister's clothes or something? So I changed her straight away into something that fits better. 

So, if you're looking for some friends for your Wellie Wishers or Glitter Girls or other 14-inch dolls, these would be wonderful. Or obviously as little sisters to your American Girl-sized doll. 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 











See what I mean ^^ about her dress being too big?


This one was cute on her. But I found another one that I thought was also cute, see below.





See the trimmings ^^ from shortening the posts on these Glitter Girl earrings? 


So cute!





I love them! You will too I think. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment