Friday, July 26, 2024

Glitter Girls Dolls Ciara and Jas Join The Doll House


Hi Doll Friends,

When I brought home Periwinkle, I kind of went looking to see what other 'fun colored' hair dolls are on the market. When I went to Amazon to look at the Glitter Girls I found Ciara and Jas and that they were less than $14 each. Intrigued, I ordered Ciara. When she arrived, I loved her so much that I went ahead and ordered Jas too. Glitter Girls are such cute dolls! So I am so happy to have them in my collection. The photo above is them with two other 14 inch dolls I have from I'm a Girly Brand called I'm A Wow Dolls. So, if you're looking for some little sisters for your fun colored hair 18 inch dolls? These two Glitter Girls would be a great choice. See below for the unboxing photos and some stock photos from Glitter Girl I snagged off Amazon.

Better run.
XXOO
Heather




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment