Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Bumbleberry Girls 14 inch Dolls By Lotus!!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

Recently I've been on a bit of a 14inch doll kick... Since American Girl released Wellie Wishers, other doll manufacturers have decided to get in on the market too. I heard that Lotus, one of my favorite doll manufacturers came out with one... But I'd never seen it in person? 

So when I saw the Lotus Dolls at TJ Max last week I looked very carefully and, low and behold, there was only one but... I found one!! She was literally the only one there and I didn't even pause, I bought her. She was $16.99. 

She is so cute! She is built more like a Battat Little Friends than Wellie Wishers and Glitter Girls because they have a soft torso. More on her soon in an upcoming post!

Have a great day!
XXOO
Heather

UPDATE April 9, 2018:

Hi Doll Friends!

I just realized I never really did a full review of this doll to show you what she's like... I just got a new Bumbleberry Doll so I'll do one sometime soon. Wanted to update this post to say that this little lady was named Juliessa after a young woman I know in my real life. Isn't it a beautiful name?

XXOO
Heather







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. Best 18 Inch Dolls in America

    ReplyDelete