Monday, December 4, 2017

One Hundred Thousand Views On PCR American Doll Blog!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

Penniless Caucasian Rubbish American Doll Blog has hit a milestone! Yesterday morning we had the 100,000th visitor to the blog. Now I know in the scheme of the big ol' WorldWideWeb that isn't really that large a number... But when I started writing this blog I never in a million years dreamed I'd ever have that many visitors in my lifetime. So, thank you, dear reader, for every time you've stopped by to take a read of the goings-on here in the Doll House. I really enjoy writing the blog with all it entails and so it's really nice to know that there are people who also enjoy reading it. Stay tuned because I am planning a celebration drawing, I just didn't realized the blog would hit that number as quickly as it did (I was thinking late December) and so I don't have it totally ready yet. In the meantime, in case you missed it, I have a current drawing going on for a doll outfit, so don't forget to enter to win that one. 

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention my dear friend Frann. Since she contacted me via the comments and then quickly became sister friends, this blog has taken on a life I know it wouldn't have had otherwise. I consider her my co-writer because she gives me love and support and friendship that has made this blog a thing of my heart. So, thank you Frann!! 

I am posting some of my all time favorite photos from the blog here to celebrate the milestone! You may have seen them before but they are some of what I consider the best doll photos I've taken. So... I hope you enjoy! 

Have a fantastic week!!
XXOO
Heather

























2 comments:

  1. Wow, Heather; congrats! I just love your photos as you know; it seems like they are "real" in a way. I love that they read little Bibles and have dinners. It just all looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loretta!!! I have fun taking them and writing the blog so it's so lovely that it makes someone else smile too. :) <3

      Delete