Tuesday, March 6, 2018

New Our Generation Doll Face Sculpt and Ice Cream Cart!!

Doll Friends!!

Look what I found quite delightedly day before last on Target.com. I sometimes like to toy around with the search engines and I just, on a whim, put in 'newest items' and low and behold what came up but some beautiful dolls with brand new face sculpts!!





Then they have this new fella... Or at least I haven't seen him before...


They also have some new accessories!! My favorite is likely this one.


It's an ice cream cart! There have been ice cream bikes in the past but that never appealed to me because massive space issues... But this is pretty adorable!!


It could have so many fun applications... Carnivals, beach scenes... Just fun! It's priced $49.99.







They also have a 'pet store' set! I think it will be a huge hit! It's $29.99 I think. 


This smaller set was really cute... I think it might just have to come home to the Doll House at some point... Although if it makes me inclined to try and make a bowling alley I might better not! LOL How much space would that take up?

So... When I saw the new dolls sculpts before I could even think I had two in my cart and on the way to the Doll House... I couldn't help it. Happened to have some Doll Mad Money to spend and couldn't help myself... So, the tool girl and the ballerina are on their way! They actually didn't even have the Bee Keeper one when I ordered or I might would've been tempted to order her instead. They are all so cute!! Have any of you seen them in stores?

Better run!
XXOO
Heather



4 comments:

  1. I just ordered my Bee Keeper (with the new face mold) last night. I've been stalking the Target website for a week waiting for one - they were "unavailable" when I first found out about them. I'm so excited for the new face mold! Finally an OG doll face I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Julieta arrived yesterday and she's so so pretty!! Can't wait to see the Beekeeper! If you want to send me photos I'd love to see them!! (I'd share them to the blog even if that would be ok with you...) I went back to possibly buy the beekeeper version and of course she's likely going to be sold out until who knows when. LOL Have a great day Marci!

      Delete
  2. Do you know how many different face molds OG has? My favorite OG doll is Ayla. I love the combination of red hair and blue eyes.I am so glad I found your blog. I love Jesus, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hi hi! That's a great question... I wish I knew the exact answer. Hmmmm... I'll have to think about it and maybe ask the other readers! I'd have to say my favorite face sculpt is the Julietta one I think but I do love them all. So glad you love Jesus too! Made me smile to hear! Have a wonderful day! <3

      Delete