Tuesday, April 10, 2018

American Girl Doll Sized Shopping Buggy Goodwill Find!

Doll Friends!

Oh. My. Cute.

I found this adorable shopping buggy at Goodwill for only $3.99. How could I not? Right? Walmart has a My Life As Doll Shopping Cart but 1) it's $12.99 and 2) I don't think it has a 'seat' for the baby doll? However, for $3.99, I couldn't resist.



This baby is a Circo baby girl doll that I added a wig to. I nearly giggle every time I look at her cause I think she's just that cute. I need to find a tiny bow for her hair. Isn't she adorable just chillin' in the buggy?






Isn't it adorable? I'll have to see about getting a 'grocery store' background someday because that'd make some really awesome photos. Everyone's gotta eat, right? 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment