Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter From The Doll House!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

He is Risen!!
Hallelujah!




Coloring Easter Eggs! These are actually the same 'eggs' I used last year. I kept them in a sealed Tupperware so they were perfectly preserved. Haha. 


They all dressed in pretty Spring colored dresses! All ready for Church!



Blue and Amy thought they looked like Twinsy's of sorts! They are really enjoying the Doll House! They fit right in of course. I am pretty sure one of the things they really like the wardrobe available. Hahaha. What girl wouldn't, right? It's grown considerably since that post... I need to do an update apparently. I am always out of room to hang up stuff. It's ridiculous. I keep thinking "I should weed out some doll clothes." However, when I go to do it I can't seem to get rid of much. I have lots of dolls and saying I want to dress a group of them in a 'theme' I need lots of each kind of outfit available. Right? I need these doll clothes. My dolls can't go naked afterall!! I am digressing big time here... But I'll leave it cos I am also laughing and hope you are too. 


I've collected quite a few cute baskets since I started this Doll madness Blog. I know I have more somewhere that are 'actual' Easter baskets (wicker but painted you can see in this post) but couldn't lay my hands on them. I suspect they are packed in the 'holiday themed doll accessories' box in the basement but I was running late on everything this year and just pulled out what I had in the Doll Room. I still think the little scenes were cute with what I found. (I do have a few Doll Accessories in the Doll Room though, lets get real. Teehee)



Naturally Heather Doll has a Hershey's bar in her basket. It's been my favorite candy bar since I was kid... Although in recent years, for some reason, I've changed to Reeses's Peanut Butter Cups. YummO! I fasted chocolate for Lent this year and so I plan to have a Reese's (or six) today. I'm not Catholic or dogmatic in any way, I just like the idea of giving up something for Jesus before Easter so I'll remember Him even more. It totally works. I like chocolate a little too much and so everytime I would think of chocolate I'd think of Jesus. Genius, really, Lent.  


After eggs were dyed, it was time for cupcakes and tea. 




See their Easter baskets? 




It was a fun Easter Party!


Happy Easter Doll Friends!
XXOO
Heather

UPDATE April 11, 2018: I finally got the Youtube video to post. It would just NOT upload for days and days... I finally removed the word Easter from the title and it posted immediately. Not trying to be a tin hat over here but given Google's history of hating Easter, perhaps I am not so paranoid afterall? Who knows. In any case, I got it to upload by using an alternate name for Easter. There's more than one way to skin a cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment