Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Drawing For Frozen Themed Doll Outfit For April!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

For this months Drawing I have a Frozen Olaf Themed Outfit! I got a great deal on some doll outfits on Etsy and new even as I ordered that one of them would be for a drawing! What fun is getting a good deal on doll stuff if I don't share with my sweet Doll Friends?


Here is Radel Doll holding the outfit that will be given away in the drawing. She and Prism are both wearing outfits of same style that were made by same seamstress as the Frozen outfit. That should give you an idea of how it will fit your dolly. Such a cute style!


It's a two piece outfit that includes a cute peasant type top with an elastic kneckline and an elastic waisted skirt both in the same Disney Frozen movie Olaf themed fabric. 


I have them on a hanger that is actually from My Life As Doll clothes but it hangs the outfit so well that I am going to include the hanger when I ship it to the lucky winner of the drawing. 


How do you enter drawing? Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!! Just like last time, you just go and 'like' the PCR American Doll House Facebook Page and share the post there about the contest on your own Facebook page. That's it, super easy!

 I will draw the name of the contest winner on Sunday April 22, 2018 at  6:00PM CST.

*Contest only open to people in the United States or APO addresses due to postage costs!!* (Sorry international readers, I only have so much money to devote to my little blog here)

So good luck Doll Friends!! 

Holler with any questions! Have a fantastic week!
XXOO
Heather


1 comment: