Saturday, September 8, 2018

American Girl Z Yang Accessories Set Score From eBay!



Hi Doll Friends!

I recently brought home Z Yang from American Girl Doll. I have never bought the 'accessories' pack from American Girl when I buy a doll because they are usually over $30. Which is utter madness in my opinion, especially since Maplelea Dolls and even Our Generation dolls generally come with the equivalent amount of accessories with the doll itself (and cost less!). I hate to be one of those 'American Girl isn't worth the money' but... They are the one's who keep decreasing their quality at the same time Our Generation is really stepping up their game big time! 
Eh? I just report what I see, I don't make the dolls. Right?


So recently when I was on eBay, I noticed that one of my favorite sellers had a Z Yang accessories set.... For only $13.50!! The AG price is $33 (plus shipping!) so that is such a great price. This particular seller seemingly sells things that 'fall off the AG truck' in that they have always consistently been actual AG items, brand new and in good shape. However, it was the first time I'd seen a complete accessories set?! Normally it's bits and pieces of sets like this American Girl Doll Food I've bought in the past. But... It looked legit so I sent off my $13.50 and started watching the mail....


Ironically enough it showed up right about the time Z Yang arrived by only a few days... However, I'd already changed my Z Yang doll into another outfit. I always jokingly imagine that my new dolls can't wait to get out of their 'meet outfit' and don't really want to wear it again for a long time because it's the same outfit they were wearing when they were stuck in the box. *giggles* I know... Silly... But it makes me laugh to imagine it. So... In lines with that storyline, Miss Z did not want to put her Meet Outfit back on!! She begged me to let some other doll put it on and model the Accessories Pack. So, why not....



This photo is a little sneak peek at the Classroom Scene I am working on... So much fun!

Eunju volunteered to model them... She said to Z: "We could practically be cousins if not sisters so I will probably even look a bit like you in the outfit!" She looks utterly adorable in it I have to say. 

Sadly, I've checked and it looks like the seller sold out of these.... Sometimes I feel like a bit of a jerk when that happens. "Look at this great deal I got! But you can't get it." Ugh. But I also wanna show you the set! Keep your eyes open on eBay! You never know what is going to 'fall off the truck' next. Eh?

Better run!
XXOO
Heather


1 comment: