Thursday, September 20, 2018

Battat Glitter Girls Eline Arrived At The Doll House!


Doll Friends!
Look who arrived on Tuesday? Eline, a Glitter Girl from Battat! She's so pretty! 


 I only ended up with three photos of her in the box before I took her out... Ooops. I grabbed her up early Wednesday morning on my way out the door to Bible Study hoping to get some photos at a pretty park on the way home... 


So these are all I have of her in her box. I'll have to take a photo of the box later because it has a new photo of the new line of Glitter Girls on it. 



One of her braids came loose when I unboxed her so... She has her hair down in these photos. As with the other Glitter Girls I own, I think she's fabulous. 


I brought along Brittany and Brooklyn for photos too...


I had a dickens of a time trying to get the smaller girls to stand up for the photo because it was windy out... And hot... And buggy... So... Mostly I ended up photographing Brooklyn because she stands like a dream. 




 So I hope you enjoyed the photos! I better run!
XXOO
Heather


1 comment: