Monday, April 29, 2019

Kindred Heart Paige Gets A Makeover! Introducing Lee Hye-bin from Momoland!


Hi Doll Friends!

So... I've been wanting to make a doppelganger doll of a Kpop star that my daughter loves named Lee Hye-bin in the band Momoland... I kept looking for a perfect doll to use to make her. I don't know why it didn't occur to me when I got her but I was looking at my dolls about a week ago and I noted that poor Paige hadn't really left the doll shelf since I got her... And suddenly I was like "Hold the phone! She'd be perfect!" So, I grabbed out my little collection of doll wigs and tried the ones I had considered using for her. 


Currently Lee Hye-bin is kind of known for having short hair.... However, when I looked her up when I found out she was one of my daughters favorite, I found photos of her with a bit longer hair in pastels... So I decided to go with that look. Teehee. Cos how cute!! Eh?


I love how she came out! 
I better run for now... Time flies! Have a great week Doll Friends!
XXOO
Heather














No comments:

Post a Comment