Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Vintage 1985 Louis Nichole Baby Perambulator For 18inch Dolls


Doll Friends!

I found this Louis Nichole Baby Pram at my local thrift for only $5.00! It still had the tags on it even though it's from 1985. I bought it a while ago but it was sometime during my doldrums and so I am just getting here to show it to you. I think it's darling! I took it out on Monday while it was sunny out to try and get a few photos with the dolls! I wasn't able to get too many photos though because it was pretty windy and dolls don't like to stand up well in wind. However, it felt great to just get outside and take some doll photos! 
Winter is finally over! 
(I hope!) 


Isn't it just the bees knees?!


I love my local thrift store! They always mark their items so reasonably!


Here is a close up of the tag. 


So interesting!


It had this little tag inside of it but it wasn't attached...


It was just tucked into the side like this...


Realizing it was probably too windy to take too many (if any?) doll photos I decided I'd snap a shot with each of the 18inch dolls as I put them into my 'scene' or 'shot'. So here is Chavonne and the as-of-yet unnamed babies in the pram.  



Then I added Heather Doll...



And at last I added Frann Doll... And I really love the one or two shots I was able to get before they all started falling over. So, I am sure you'll see more of the pram in photos going forward. I have been meaning to get my doll baby siblings out more for photos and this will be a good excuse to do that. 

Gotta run!
XOXO
Heather


2 comments:

  1. Heather, it's marvelous. You find the most absolutely delightful doll items in those thrift stores. I really love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Loretta. How fabulous doll item it is!

    ReplyDelete