Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Teddy Bears Teddy Bears Teddy Bears! Fabulous Garage Sale Find!


Hi Doll Friends!

This past weekend I went to a Garage Sale at a local church this last Saturday and everything was half off...! So I looked around and what did I see but a whole box of teddy bears and I could see thru the clear bin that a lot of them were doll sized! So I pulled out every single doll sized one and got teh entire lot of them for only $4.50! Aren't they fabulous? 






Three of them are 'Cottage Collectibles' and they are likely my three favorites of all of them. They are jointed and so you can turn their heads or move thier arms and legs up and down. Their tags read that two of them are from 2001 and one is from 1999. So cool!


Three of them were Boyds Bears... Which are also fabulous! The twins with knit caps are marked 1988-2003 and the one with the velvet hat is marked 1990-96. 


This one had a tag reading "Abigail" and was made by Russ Company. Sorry for the blurry photo... If I wait to take it again I'll never get this posted. LOL


What a great find! 
I better run!
XXOO
Heather 



No comments:

Post a Comment