Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thomas And Samorn Arrive At The Doll House!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!
Uh oh... Target had a sale on Our Generation dolls... Which meant two of my 'wish list' dolls were too inexpensive to pass up! I couldn't decide which I wanted more so I bought both. LOL
Introducing Samorn and Thomas! 


That's not the names they came with obviously. I named Samorn with her name because one of my dearest doll friends got the exact same doll and named hers Samorn and I decided it was just perfect! Thomas was named after Thomas Sowell, who I admire quite a lot. I like the name Thomas because you can call them Tommy. 
How fun. 


So I took a little photography story in photos of them when they came home. 


I made a video of the same if you're interested. It has even more photos than I've shown here... So, I am so glad to have gotten them both! 

I better run! 

Have a great day!
XXOO
Heather























Outtake!! LOL :) 


3 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Leticia (Samorn) was my second choice if I would've not chosen Abril (Maria).

    I would like to ask you....where did you get the backgrounds for your dollhouse? They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria! The ones in this post are Samantha's Scenes and Settings from American Girl. They don't make them anymore but they can sometimes be found on eBay. If you watch long enough, sometimes even for a decent price! Well worth it if you like to take doll photos I think.

      Delete
  2. You take good photos. They changed this up on Google and I had to make a new "name." It's me Tasha.

    ReplyDelete