Sunday, May 12, 2019

Kindred Heart Paige Gets A Twin...!


Doll Friends!

Recently I customized my Kindred Heart Paige. When I went to Amazon to find a link to put on that post and what did I find but that, then, Paige had gone down in price to only $21.55! I impulsively purchased a second one! She arrived in short order and here she is with Lee Hye-bin! 


I bought her with with customization in mind... I won't lie, one reason Lee Hye-bin got her makeover was that I was never very thrilled about her hair. Her bangs were just... what's a good word? Flat I guess... Well, when Paige #2 arrived, I was glad to see that I thought same thing about this one. She even had unevenly cut bangs...! So I didn't feel bad at all about cutting off her hair. 


I started to make a little progression photography thing session where Lee Hye-bin greeted her... But then I didn't get it finished... I figured I'd share the ones I took. 





I decided to give her a 'natural' color wig and plan to name her after another one of my daughters favorite Kpop stars... I'll reveal the name after I tell my daughter! 


Isn't she adorable?!?! I love her!

I better run! I want to finish several posts this morning because I've been so flaky lately... 

Have a great day!
XXOO
Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment