Monday, May 13, 2019

Doppelganger Dolls Of My Pastor and Pastor's Wife!


Hi Doll Friends,

I recently got a Boy Story Doll and the whole reason I wanted one in my collection is because he makes a perfect doppelganger doll for my pastor Bart. I had a doll for his wife, Jenn Doll for quite some time. However, I hadn't been able to find a Bart doll until I saw the Boy Story Doll and knew he'd be perfect! 


A few weeks ago I had some time before church on a Wednesday night and brought in both dolls to take some photos at church! 


I had so much fun taking the photos...! They are making me smile right just posting them. 






I was so glad that the worship team was practicing so I could get photos of Pastor Bart in the sanctuary with them...!

 
I couldn't figure out how to get the best lighting so I took several...



I think this one is my favorite. 


And here are the real Jenn and Bart! 
How do you think I did with the doppelgangers? 


I better run!
Happy Monday!
XXOO
Heather 







2 comments:

  1. OMG, what a great post. You picked the perfect dolls. They look so nice and welcoming. Makes you want to be a part of the congregation. The real pastor & wife look nice as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! They look just like the real pastor and his wife. This post really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete