Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Brittny Professional Wig Brush Combo For Dolls

Doll Friends!

I don't know how it's possible because I have no less than four doll brushes in the Doll House but half the time I can't find even one?! They get tucked into totes or bags I use to transport the dolls or accessories outside or whatnot and I forget they are there. Or whatever... So I've wanted to get some more. One of my favorite doll brushes is one I bought at Sally Beauty Supply and it's just a regular wig hairbrush. So, when I saw a 'suggested item' of two wig brushes for under $4 I was intrigued enough to snap up two sets of them! I'm so glad I did!


Because they are, for such a great price, lovely and perfect! I'm so glad I got two sets!


Then, of course, when I go to get the linky for you to buy some for yourself I see they've gone up in price nearly $2 to $5.49! What?! Why?! Here is the link in any case:


See? I got mine for less than $4.00! Amazon is weird. I've been avoiding it like the plague for yesterday and today because just because it's Prime Day doesn't mean I need anything! LOL I went for the linky to the brushes and had to click away immediately after I got it so I wouldn't know what was on sale! Haha.

Better run!
Time flies! How is it mid July already?!?

XXOO
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment