Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Glitter Girls At Tuesday Morning!


Doll Friends!

How could I not? I love leggings, I love new shoes for my dolls, I love my Glitter Girls...
I went into Tuesday Morning innocently enough to look for coffee syrup and low and behold...
Glitter Girl stuff...
For great prices...
I figure I was being 'good' by only buying two small items. 
Teehee.
Right?





They had this cute set.


They only had Elula but she was in the newer style! 


They also had one Style Girl! 

I know I keep saying I'm gonna be back more regularly but it's been a doozy of a year...?!
I'll keep pressing on and just hope to get back in my regular swing eventually. 
What is it that quote?

"If you can't fly, run. 
If you can't run, walk. 
If you can't walk, crawl. 
But by all means
 keep moving."
-Martin L King Jr. 

So I'll crawl if I have to but I'm moving.
Love ya'll!
XXOO
Heather 



No comments:

Post a Comment