Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Our Generation Has Done It Again...! New Dolls Released At Target

Doll Friends!

Our Generation sure has my number.
Every single year I say
"I won't buy a bunch of dolls when they release new ones this year!"
Then...
They release the dolls
I want one of each of them!!





This new boy Franco is awesome!


This girl is named Macy... Isn't she adorbs? 



I think this one is named Samoyed? Right? In any case, she's really pretty!



And they finally released Bina in the USA!





I LOVE THIS GIRL! I WANT HER!




And this girl, named Amalia too!!



This girl with the dog has striking eyes!
Heck, I want her as well... Did I mention I want one of each of them? 
LOL



I forgot to take a second screen shot of this movie director doll.... I wish they'd show her without her glasses...


Then there are a few new accessories!! This Pergola is pretty cute but I am not sure I'd want it? Wonder how 'heavy' it is? Would it hold dolls and swing without tipping over?


I LOVE THIS SET TOO! Oh my goodness. I am going to be broke.


So I decided I couldn't wait and I had some cash in my purse and so off I ran to Target... 
Or two Targets actually and...
Nada.
Except I did see this cute set...



So to console myself, I ran by Goodwill. As luck would have it, I found this bag of doll clothes and shoes for only $3.00! Nice! It even has a pair of Wellie Wisher shoes!




Then... As I was thinking about the newer dolls and the ones I wanted I remembered also have recently decided my Samorn needed a new wig. Why? Well, her hair was plugged very thin in my opinion. I mean most Our Generation Dolls are fabulous with their hair but, as you can see, not so much with this doll...


So I looked thru my wig bag and discovered I still had one of the wigs I bought a while ago for just such an occasion... It was blonde but a couple of the dolls I really liked had this face sculpt with blonde hair so I figured I'd try it on and see what I thought. 


And...


I love love love it! I think she looks fabulous!! 




What do you think?

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 

'

1 comment:

  1. I like the newer OG face sculpts!
    The girl in the pink dress with the silver dots looks kind of Gotz-ish.
    Samoyed is a breed of dog, guessing it's her dog's breed, and not her name.

    ReplyDelete