Friday, March 12, 2021

Maplelea Dolls Visit The High School and Thrift Store Finds and Left Behinds!


Hi Doll Friends!!

Happy Weekend!!
I finally went out and got some doll photos taken this week! I just stopped overthinking it, thinking I needed to set up some elaborate photo shoot or bring a half a dozen dolls... I just grabbed two Maplelea dolls in the outfits they had on and took them out with no set destination in my mind...
And I drove by the local high school and thought "That's it! It's such a pretty building! What a great background for photos!" 


These are the photos I got. Maplelea Dolls are so pretty that it's hard to take a bad photo of one and I really enjoyed getting a few photos taken. 


Also, recently I went by a Thrift Store... I've been trying to stop looking or at least buying dolls and doll items in Thrift Stores because I have so much already! However, I went by the toy section and found the two bags you'll see at the bottom of this post... I put them in my cart for a little while but ultimately decided to put them back. I have many doll carrying bags and probably more than enough so, I decided to let some other doll loving person find them. The American Girl Doll bag was really neat and I don't have that type but... Again, I've loads of tote bags and doll cases like the other one so... I put them back. One of my other favorite things to look at when I visit the thrift store is the book section. I love books! Both dolls sized and regular sized. Then, low and behold, what did I find? 
A book about American Girl Dolls
Score! 
So I did buy that, it's also at the bottom of this post. It was $3.99 and it's a super nice book filled with lots of great photos and facts about American Girl Dolls. 

I hope you have a great weekend!
XXOO
Heather 




































No comments:

Post a Comment