Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Our Generation Yanira and Maddie Come To Live At The Doll House!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends,

This post is long over due... Last fall when I was in a bit of a depressed mood I did a bit of retail therapy by going to the Target website and...
I saw the beautiful Yanira and Maddie.
This face sculpt is my undoing... Just when I think "No more! I have enough!" They come out with a new one and I'm buying her! Our Generation Dolls are just so affordable especially for being, in my opinion, on par in quality to much more expensive doll brands. Anyway, so it wasn't too long before they made their way home to the Doll House... I actually had Yanira in a prior post already for those of you who might have noticed her and that I hadn't 'introduced' her yet. 

I am kind of 'all over the map' with my posts in trying to catch up or keep up... So thank you, faithful readers, for your patience and loyal readership! Also, thank you for every comment made! I read them all but just don't have as much time as I once did and don't always get a chance to come here to answer them! 

I better run!
XXOO
Heather
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment