Sunday, June 13, 2021

Our Generation Fiesta In Flower Outfit From The Thrift; Perfect for Nanea!


Hello Doll Friends!!

Quite a while ago, I got this beautiful Our Generation Doll outfit from the Thrift Store! 


I've wanted this for a long time from Our Generation, it's called the Fiesta In Flower outfit. However, I just never wanted to spend the $17.99 on it! So when I saw it for $2.99 at the thrift (albeit without its shoes and sunglasses) I knew I had to get it for Nanea


Then finding the time to get her dressed in it and out for photos took forever!!
However, recently I finally got her out for the photos and I think they turned out fantastic! 
She is such a gorgeous doll!!



So I hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!
So keep your eyes open at the thrift stores! You never know what you might find!

XXOO
Heather 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment