Thursday, June 10, 2021

Adora Amazing Girls Doll Lucy Joins The Doll House


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

Once again, Amazon got my number! Hahaha. They are so sneaky!


I have long admired Lucy, one of the Adora Amazing Girls Dolls. However, her outfit? Not so much. I thought it was just silly. So spending $60 on a doll who's outfit just seemed all wrong to me didn't make much sense...


I begin to think that Amazon has a 'mind reading' mechanism though. Because, low and behold, what would come up in my suggestions other than... Lucy, in a different outfit, and at a discounted price too!!
I couldn't help myself!!


So, yeah... She came home to the Doll House. 


I've bought a couple of other Amazing Girls and she was packaged just as nicely. 









I love love love her! She's so pretty!!
I don't regret buying her at all. Not a bit. 


Again, dear readers, I am so sorry for my sporadic posting of late... My life has just gotten so busy and my poor doll hobby has taken a hit. I keep hoping that I'll get back into the swing of things when life settles down a little bit but in the mean time, I'll keep posting as often as I can. Thanks for hanging in here with me in the meantime! 

XXOO
Heather 













 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! I know this might sound like a weird and rambly comment but I just really wanted to thank you for blogging all these years--- I got into dolls around 2018, and reading your blog posts was really one of the main things that made me so enthusiastic about them! Although all this time I've been a ✨silent lurker✨ and I don't even have my dolls anymore, thank you for always bring positive energy in every post and just being such a cool friendly person in general! penniless caucasian rubbish got me through a lot of tough stuff over the years, and just thank you for always being a source of happiness I can count on after a hard day. YOU'RE THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gooseling!

      Golly, your comment made my day when I saw it yesterday... It was perfectly timed too because I was feeling a bit low so thank you so much! I really appreciate it and am so glad you've enjoyed the blog!! That makes me happy. :)

      Hope you have a fantastic day!! XXOO Heather

      Delete