Friday, August 12, 2022

Adora Amazing Girls Travel Set From Amazon


Hi Doll Friends,

So last month I was on Amazon and had this Adora Amazing Girls Travel Set suggested to me...
At the time it was only $12.18 and so... I couldn't help myself but to order it. It's taken me this long to get here to show it to you and in the meantime the price has gone up by nearly $10! Oy! 
In any case, it's still a very cute set. It comes with four T-shirts, a pair of jeggings, a pair of tennis shoes, a leopard print jacket, a suitcase on rollers, a cellphone and a passport all in a very cute gift box. So I think it's probably worth even the $21 although it probably wouldn't have tempted me as much to buy it at that price. I tried the Tshirts on a variety of different dolls to see how it fit. On the thicker bodied dolls like American Girl, New York Doll Company City Girls and Maplelea it was pretty tight (see photo of AG Julie below). It fit better on Adora Amazing Girl obviously and on I'm A Girly Dolls that are more thin bodied. I think this would be a great set to gift even if it's to yourself and your own dolls! This is going to be a photo review showing you picture by picture as I opened it. The cellphone is really cute, it's made out of wood, the suitcase opens and so you can really 'pack' clothes in it for your dollies travels. Holler in comments if you have any questions and I'll do my best to get back here and answer.

Have a great weekend!
XXOO
Heather 






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment