Monday, August 1, 2022

Journey Girls Alana Amazon Exclusive!!


Doll Friends,

Long time no post!! 
A couple of months ago now I was on Amazon and just shopping browsing looking for the newest thing in 18inch dolls... You know... Researching...
 For you dear reader!! I do it all for you
Hahaha!

Anyway, lo and behold what did I find? 
 Journey Girls Alana an Amazon exclusive...
Now, I need to be thinning out my doll collection but... 
How could I resist? She is so beautiful!!

So, here is me finally getting here to tell you about her. I took her with me on a recent trip and took photos of her in the hotel and on this beautiful walking path outside the hotel. 

I'd write up a longer blog post about her but I'm going to have to just let the photos tell the story because I am always short on time lately! I really do recommend picking her up for your Journey Girls collection! She's just lovely.

XXOO
Heather 

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment