Friday, August 12, 2022

Lately at the Thrift Store... How is it Mid-August Already?!


Hi Doll Friends,

I have been avoiding Thrift Stores more this year, just because I have less time and I don't want to be tempted to add to my doll collection when I need to be thinning it out not adding to it. Haha. However I do go sometimes because it's fun! So here is what I've seen when I've been out and about at thrift stores. I feel like I've been very reasonable because the only thing I've purchased is this Star Wars mini-book (below). I was really tempted to buy the classroom when I saw it because I've wanted one for ever so long but luckily as I was thinking about it while I was walking around another person bought it. Haha. Hope this finds you having a wonderful day when you read this. 

XXOO 
Heather  












PS These Precious Moments Dolls were so cute!! In a different lifetime where I had endless storage space? I would probably have bought every single one. LOL







 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment